23 September 2011

"My story illustrates that St. Mark’s Bookshop may in fact be a place that can induce low-grade miracles, such as directing young morons to their calling. It should remain open so others may experience what I did, all the while doing that most important of human activities, reading."
Between his plea for a beleaguered NYC indie bookstore and his sonnet joke earlier this week, Rob Delaney is really building his campaign for Official Comedian Of This Blog. (Though it doesn't hurt him that the much-herein-invoked "30 Rock" is on hiatus right now.) I hear he is also writing a book of his own?

2 comments:

Wade Garrett said...

You have very good taste in Official Comedians. Rob Delaney is a treasure - would we ever have heard of him without Twitter?

Ellen said...

Why thank you. I had definitely never heard of him before that -- although in retrospect he played Don Draper in this one "Mad Men" spoof I had seen.