17 November 2009

This is way better than vampire Darcy

Book A Week With Jen got the following in the mail:
But wait, it gets better! This is the fourth in a series of books about a Latino P.I. who became a vampire while serving in Iraq. That's right, a Latino veteran vampire P.I. -- if I'm putting those modifiers in the correct order, which I suspect I am not. It's as if the author had character dice he threw up in the air to create this guy, which means the world will never know about his Asian-American mattress salesman who was bitten by a werewolf in his old job as a postal worker.

The other books in the series, since you're dying to know now, are THE NYMPHOS OF ROCKY FLATS, X-RATED BLOODSUCKERS and THE UNDEAD KAMA SUTRA. Here's the author's book trailer for JAILBAIT ZOMBIE. It's SFW but may leave you totally speechless:

No comments: