17 June 2009

NOT: Maria Espinosa on Talk of the Town this week

Lo these several days ago I had a nice chat with author Maria Espinosa about her new book DYING UNFINISHED, writing, life and occasional Spanish. We had a good time and I hope that shows in the finished product, which will play tonight on Talk of the Town:

Starts at 7PM EDT (4PM PDT, 1PM Anna Time) on WEBR (and available through your TV) for D.C./Virginia/ Maryland locals
Everyone else: Listen online.
You can call in to the show live at (571) 334-9189 if you want to complain about my throwaway Jack Kerouac comment. (All in fun, kids!)


Sorry everyone, there appears to have been some miscommunication about that. Thanks to Elizabeth for alerting me and sorry for subjecting you to what sounded like very boring music.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Where in the world is Parker Sunshine?

Elizabeth said...

The people who had the 6-7pm slot (Area 22?) commented that they did not know where PS was, so I think she was supposed to be there. I hope nothing bad happened to her.