20 June 2009

It could be my readin' chair


Interior design isn't my forte but I really dig these Penguin deck chairs. Can't really picture myself lugging one to the park, nor does the design look all that comfortable, but it would be perfect for my non-existent deck, and the wood frame would match my Scandinavian design concept.

The website advises they are "perfect for lazy summer days in the garden, reading novels, sipping Pimm's and listening to cricket..." Actually, I know just what I could read in this hypothetical chair: This must be a coincidence, but yesterday in the mail I got an offer for a Marie Claire subscription. Just $6 to be told what to read to catch a man? Seems a bit steep to me! If they threw in one of these chairs though I'd be happy to donate my subscription to the gym where at least someone would get enjoyment out of it.

Found via ReadySteadyGo. Photo: rich_w

No comments: