04 November 2008

Talk of the Town Tuesday: Try Something New


My next book review for "Talk of the Town with Parker Sunshine" will go live next Wednesday, November 12th -- but you won't hear it when you tune in.

Instead, Parker will be airing an interview I'm doing with Dawn Jackson Blatner, author of THE FLEXITARIAN DIET. My review of the book will go live on parkersunshine.com after the show.

I've done long-form interviews before, but never specifically for radio, so I am excited and nervous! This isn't a forever format change, but we got the opportunity for the interview and jumped on it.

In any case, I encourage you to tune in on Nov. 12th, even though I won't be live on air that night. We will also be making the full-length interview available for you to listen to after the show has aired.

No comments: