30 April 2010

Important Book Deal: Mindy Kaling of "The Office"

THE CONTENTS OF MY PURSE, a series of comic essays, drawing in part on her blog "Things I Bought That I Love," sharing personal moments -- such as her ode to the most romantic moment in any relationship (when you can scrub your makeup off before you go to sleep and not feel self-conscious), a piece about the dress she can't wear anymore because it reminds her of one of her most embarrassing public moments, and the story of the day she was horrified to learn her boyfriend could fit into her jeans, to Suzanne O'Neill at Crown, for publication in fall 2011, by Richard Abate and Howard Klein at 3 Arts Entertainment (world).
This book isn't for most of you, so consider this a note to myself-in-2011.

1 comment:

Wade Garrett said...

I would totally read this book. I love her on The Office, and some friends of mine who went to college with her say that she's just as funny in real life as she is on television. So, i'm in.