02 September 2008

They Read It On TV II

I was just catching up on last night's episode of "The Hills" and was pleased to see Stephanie Pratt offer her brother Spencer, with whom she has been feuding, a peace offering of a book. But really, would you give a book called THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE CIA to someone with whom you have a history, shall we say, fraught with betrayal? (I think it was this book, but the cover looked different... I'll have to wait for the authoritative songs about buildings and food recap.)

If I were offering an olive branch I would probably bring something from the humor category, although I never really thought of it. (If I caused the rift through a faux pas, and I don't put myself past it, perhaps a copy of Emily Post with "you were right" scrawled strategically on one particular page.) And you?

Previously: They Read It On TV, from last season when Heidi and Spencer had broken up (they're back together, spoiler alert?)

No comments: