27 September 2008

Sale tomorrow, tour next week

I was all excited to head for the Housing Works Bookstore's Open Air Book Fair today (books for $1! all proceeds benefit homeless HIV-positive New Yorkers!) but it's been moved to tomorrow, Sunday, because of the supposedly impending rain. I'll give them this, with a 90% chance of precipitation I don't blame them for not wanting to mess around.

Next Wednesday, October 1st, I will be reviewing Lesley Dormen's THE BEST PLACE TO BE, with a twist: My review is part of a "blog book tour" organized by TLC Book Tours. If you aren't familiar, a blog book tour is like a traveling author tour, except virtual. Lisa sent me the book specifically to review here and I am honored to be the first stop on the tour. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you go to the sale? What did you get??

I'm really looking forward to reading your thoughts on The Best Place to Be!