24 September 2008

Talk of the Town Tonight: Curtis Sittenfeld's American Wife


Grande dame or shady lady? Tonight on Talk of the Town with Parker Sunshine, we'll learn all about author Curtis Sittenfeld's take on the life of Laura Bush -- and whether you should get to know her subject, librarian turned politician's wife Alice Blackwell.

~7:30PM EDT (4:30PM PDT, 1:30PM Anna Time)
WEBR for D.C./Virginia/ Maryland locals (available through your TV)
Everyone else: Tune in here!

(Sorry about the absence of preview posts this time around -- this didn't go up on the schedule till pretty late in the month. Tomorrow, I'll provide some female-centric historical fiction picks of my own.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh no! I'm going to miss it!

Is there a way I can listen to it later?

Ellen said...

Elizabeth: Parker is gradually adding audio from my reviews to her site, although the only one she has up right now is my cringeworthy first appearance (in the right rail under my photo). I am trying to figure out a way to record the audio myself but Skype has not been playing nice.