25 December 2011

Here are some books I gave (sorry, Santa)


For the lucky study-abroad-bound. I know, it's a regressive piece of techology, but WiFi isn't quite as widespread as we'd all like to think.


And for one of my own 2012 travel buddies.

I like everything about this paperback except that cover line. Hork. So undeniably cheesy.


Because some people are actually into books that sound like Dr. Seuss books but aren't!


Crossover recommendation: If you're in New York City or planning to go soon, check out the de Kooning retrospective at the MoMA.


From the coauthors of 2 Birds 1 Blog... then I turned around and bought it on Kindle for myself. I mean, I've been fairly good this year.

1 comment:

Wade Garrett said...

I noticed that edition of The Moment in a bookstore earlier today. Other than the cover line, it is a really nice edition - you can just tell its on high-quality paper and is the sort of paperback that will stay open without having to be held.