17 December 2011

Caption this photo, part 2


CAREY MULLIGAN AS DAISY: Think Oscar. Think Oscar. Think Oscar.
LEO DICAPRIO AS GATSBY: I have taught her well.
TOBEY MAGUIRE GOT THIS JOB SOMEHOW: Ladies.
CAREY MULLIGAN AS DAISY: Now you listen to me Hollywood Foreign Press. I didn't get this far in my film career to be upstaged by Michael Fassbender's... Fassbender.
LEO DICAPRIO AS GATSBY: I put a dress on and no one even noticed. Can I have another drink? It'll help me stay in character.
TOBEY MAGUIRE GOT THIS JOB SOMEHOW: You know, if you think about it, Nick Carraway really is the romantic hero of THE GREAT GATSBY. You could even argue that Gatsby... is part of him.
CAREY MULLIGAN AS DAISY: For real Tobey, have you read this book? Have you read anything since THE CIDER HOUSE RULES?
TOBEY MAGUIRE GOT THIS JOB SOMEHOW: I'm surprised you were allowed to read it considering that you were born that year.
CAREY MULLIGAN AS DAISY: Still taller than you.
TOBEY MAGUIRE GOT THIS JOB SOMEHOW: Way harsh, Tai.
LEO DICAPRIO AS GATSBY: Will you stop talking. You're both in my light.
THE OTHER GUY, WHO IS PLAYING TOM BUCHANAN ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA: I gained all this weight. It better be worth it.

Also, since a release date was officially announced:


get my countdown

Some of you may feel like the end of the Mayan calendar will be a blessing!

Photo credit: Daily Mail (UK)

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

What a truly insightful comment from Evans Beer.

I should probably reread Gatsby. I'm back in Fitzegerald's hometown and everything, and it's been a very long time.

Ellen said...

Ugh, spammers.

I've been thinking the same thing, Marjorie, but I think I'm going to have to buy another copy because reading my notes from high school is just TOO painful.