01 April 2009

March Unbookening Epic Fail Edition

I thought I had this one in the bag because I was away and not tempted. Turns out, not so much.

Mooched 3 books
Got 4 from the library
Received 4 books for my birthday
Got 13 books to review
Bought 3 books, 2 of which for review projects (still!)
Borrowed 5 books on vacation
Borrowed 1 when I got back
33 books in

Donated 3 books to Small Thrift Store
Returned 5 to the library
Gave away 7 books
Left 9 books on vacation
24 books out

This month I'm going to try not to buy any books except for book club, something which is unavoidable when the book in question has a long wait at the library. I'm thinking it's time to filter out those Bookmooch e-mails too. Beyond that, though, I need to seriously edit my to-read shelf. At least I solved my library problem, but that isn't helping much overall.

No comments: