21 June 2008

June Unbookening continues!

Week 2: 7 books in (3 from the library, 2 to review and 2 from the free table at work), 2 out (1 to the library, 1 lent to my dad). Back, back, free table! Okay, I'll probably review one of them and pass the other one along posthaste, but still.

Week 3: Came back from California to find a tower o' review books waiting for me -- sorry, roommates. 10 books in (1 from the library -- MOOSE -- 6 to review, 1 Bookmooched and 2 from my aunt Trish with a solemn promise I will give them away after), 8 books out (6 to library, 2 on Bookmooch).

After being hit with a string of library fines I am forcing myself to return overdue books if I haven't even had time to start them yet. Sadly this means I will have to re-request LUSH LIFE some other time, because I didn't take it on my trip and just haven't gotten a chance to get around to it. C'est la vie.

No comments: