08 June 2008

All that is left here is the truth, Part II

Look what's looming over the horizon like a very, very sorry cloud:


(That's the NY Public Library queue system in action.)

You lucky people won't have to read BRIGHT SHINY MORNING, 'cause I'm going to do it for you. Or at least try until I can't any more.

---

Unbookening progress report for the first week of June: 8 books in (2 Bookmooched, 5 from the library, 1 to review), 11 books out (5 Bookmooched, 4 to the library, 2 wrapped up and sent to my folks).

Unfortunately after I saw May was not going my way, I had a temporary loss of sanity and requested 4 books on Bookmooch. (One of the ones I got, I had actually requested in April, but it didn't show up until now.) But that's okay, I will continue to cull and make room.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

After you read the James Frey, can I appropriate your opinion on it as my own?

Ellen said...

Of course, Marjorie. I personally don't know anyone who has read this book, which is why I am forced to do it for The Public Good.