25 June 2008

Talk of the Town Tonight: Elizabeth Noble


Find out if this book, Elizabeth Noble's THINGS I WANT MY DAUGHTERS TO KNOW, is worth reading tonight!

Talk of the Town with Parker Sunshine
I'll be on ~7:20PM EDT (4:20 PDT, 1:20 Anna Time)
WEBR for D.C./Virginia/ Maryland locals (available through your TV)
Everyone else: Tune in here!

FYI, the last time I was on the radio was when I called in to Milwaukee's New Rock Alternative 102.1 in the '90s and found myself on the receiving end of a DJ's riff about tambourines. In two hours, I hope to say something more substantial than "Uh... what?"

ETA 7:45PM Hooray! Despite a few first-timer issues (I was using Skype on my PC, which didn't want to play nice) I think we all had a good time doing that. If you're surfing by here courtesy of Parker's site, welcome! Stick around, we're fun.

2 comments:

Anna Weaver Lopiccolo said...

I will so be listening (in Anna time).

Elizabeth said...

Great job! I can't wait till next month!