03 April 2012

March Unbookening

Okay, so I fully intended to take a picture for this but I forgot and now I'm out of taking range. I apologize! I will just have to owe you one. Let these words paint a picture:

Checked out from library: 11
Received for my birthday: 5
To review: 10
Loaners returned: 2
Bought: 3 (but only one Kindle Daily Deal! Where's my medal?)
In: 31

Returned to library: 11
Lent to a friend: 1
Returned to a friend: 3
Donated: 7
Out: 19 22 Bank error in my favor! Almost enough.

I should probably pay more attention to this because I might be moving again in the next year (or sooner? Or later? Oh lord), despite my stated wish to never move again. Ah well, First goal: get everything to fit back in my shelves.

1 comment:

Wade Garrett said...

March was a bad month for me, too. I didn't add many books -- certainly nowhere near as many as you -- but I did not get rid of any books, so it was all a net gain. Maybe April will be different . . .