02 July 2008

Speaking of filmbook: LOST, the bibliography!

I haven't been a regular viewer of "LOST" since sometime in Season 2, although I try to keep up on the spoilers so I can make conversation with my pals who are hooked on the show. But I never realized how many books have been referenced on it so far until I saw Lost Book Club, an ABC-created page that displays volumes seen on the show by season. Clearly, these castaways look beyond the airport thriller rack, with references ranging from Nabokov and James to Harry Potter and, inevitably, LORD OF THE FLIES.

Just try not to think about what book you would want on you if your plane crashed a thousand miles away from a Borders. A person going on vacation for the Fourth of July Weekend could drive herself mad doing that.

Thanks to my roommate, Dennis, for sending me the link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they seem to have been on a Heart of Darkness kick lately. Or maybe it's an Apocalypse Now kick. It's hard to tell.