11 August 2009

Get thee to a naggery!


Hey, so you know how I've been running bits and pieces about the AV Club's book club, Wrapped Up in Books, on which I am a panelist? I have good news and great news. The good news is that I will be posting about it less often on here, because -- and this is the great news -- Wrapped Up in Books now has its own Facebook group. Join now for regular reminders from me on book chats and upcoming picks, including the two-week book warning enabling you to never again miss a discussion.

Even if you haven't participated in Wrapped Up in Books before or aren't sure you have the time, we'd love to have you. Besides, the next book we pick could be your favorite, and you wouldn't want to miss our praise for it, would you? Please come over and invite all your friends. And hey, if you want to send me a message, feel free to do so. Except for whoever came to this blog yesterday from the DOJ -- for your purposes, I'm in Montenegro, forever.

No comments: