10 January 2007

Quiz: What kind of a reader are you?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob

Non-Reader

Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

[Because the color bars aren't showing up, that's high on Dedicated Reader and Literate Good Citizen, halfway on Book Snob.]

My favorite question had to do with your reaction to losing your luggage. I picked the only applicable answer, which was, "Thank god I have extra books in my carry-on!" I got yanked in security a few months ago and pulled five books out of my shoulder bag, which clearly was not intended to carry so many. I am all about never running out of reading material on the road.

1 comment:

MissMiller said...

I'm glad there is someone as obsessive as me out there. 5 books! I've been known to choose my handbag based on book carrying capacity :P