23 January 2009

Edgar Sawtelle Webcast Monday: A race against the clock?

I found out yesterday on the Goodreads blog that Oprah is having a free webcast on Monday at 9PM with David Wroblewski, author of THE STORY OF EDGAR SAWTELLE. You can even register for the discussion right now, although I'm not sure if that gets you anything besides e-mails from the Oprah Machine.

Here's the thing, though... I haven't read the book yet. I don't even have a good excuse; it was just the normal business of life taking over. Should I speed-read it over the weekend in order to participate? Or watch it and expose myself to spoilers?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I would think that one of the advantages of a webcast is that will be recorded for posterity, so you can watch it later at your own convenience.

Jess said...

Speed-read! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

This will surely be a great hit as it is going to be a collaboration of two prominent producing companies. Basing it from a its excerpt, i think this is really a great story which is worth watching..