21 May 2008

Seen Reading: Barack Obama

An eagle-eyed New York Times photographer caught Senator Obama in Bozeman, Montana carrying a copy (with placeholder) of Fareed Zakaria's THE POST-AMERICAN WORLD. Good choice, sir! I have a copy of it to review although I haven't had the chance to read it yet; it looks like a very interesting tome.

I'm too tired at the moment to find similar photos of Senators Clinton and McCain, so consider yourself challenged to find them. I'm sure all politicians on the road have a lot of down time in transit and, if disciplined, can get a fair amount of reading done if they're not preoccupied with, you know, running for high office. Reading calms me down, so I would make sure my campaign bus had a lot of books on it. But you already knew that about me.

(Via: kepkanation)

No comments: