19 February 2008

Harder than it looks.

So how's that Great Unbookening going? Well... okay. Not great. The good news is, I have given away 11 books on BookMooch so far this month. Still, I still have more in for February than I have given away. Also, I slipped and mooched four books -- three of them for my wishlist, and one I had looked up and then, as if in a trance, hit the MOOCH button before I realized what I was doing. Also, I have 12 books out at the library right now. (Five which are being returned this week, but... 12! That is not helping!)

I am happy to report, however, that at least one BookMooch user is forging ahead with the Great Unbookening: My aunt e-mailed me to let me know she has given away (as of today) 21 books using the site. With all those points she can get books that she wants and, I'm guessing, some new books for my rowdy readin' cousins. Hooray for BookMooch! I will continue to feed the beast.

Coming up this week: I answer NetFlixer's question about inspirational books, the latest of my Modern Library conquests and a movie whose lead actress should win Best Picture this Sunday.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow, good for your aunt. And also I am looking forward to the rest of this week's posts. Thanks for the sneak preview.