03 April 2006

Books I brought with me on vacation.

This is for a one-week vacation with a four-hour flight, mind you:

Andres Martinez, 24/7: LIVING IT UP AND DOUBLING DOWN IN THE NEW LAS VEGAS
Hunter S. Thompson, FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS
LONELY PLANET: LAS VEGAS
Ian Frazier, GREAT PLAINS
Fernando Henrique Cardoso, THE ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL
DeLaune Michel, AFTERMATH OF DREAMING
Vikram Seth, A SUITABLE BOY

So maybe the last one was a bit of a stretch... Needless to say, I guess, I made it through the first four, and started the Michel. Usually I read a lot more during vacations, but this time I spent most of my leisure time sleeping. I'm looking forward to being a commuter again so I'll "have to" read an hour, or more, every day. I'm also looking forward to graduating.

No comments: